BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION(SSC)
Procedure for applying Duplicate Certificate
The application for issuance of Duplicate Certificate should be made in the prescribed format.
(1) Certificate issued by a Sub-Inspector of Police or a Certificate issued by Deputy Tahsildar as the case may be.
(2) An affidavit in a prescribed proforma on Stamp paper worth Rs.50/- to be attested by Notary / Junior Civil Judge.
(3) A Declaration by the candidate regarding the suspension or cancellation of his certificate previously by the competent authority. ( to be attested by the Head of Institution)
(4) True extract of the Original SSC
(5) True extract of the Administration Register
(6) Recent passport size photo of the candidate pasted in the prescribed space and attested by the concerned Head of School.
(7) An amount of Rs.250/- through Treasury Challan under the Head
0202 – Education, Sports, Arts and Culture
01- General Education
102 – Secondary Education
006 – Director of Government Examinations
800 – User Charges
A Demand Draft should be obtained from State Bank of Hyderabad / State Bank of India in favour of " The Secretary to the Commissioner for Government Examinations, A.P., Hyderabad"
Note: If the damaged SSC is available with details of Roll Number, Name of the Candidate, Fathers name and year of examination are legible, it may be sent to this office along with the application, in such cases affidavit and Police Certificate are not required.
Procedure for obtaining Duplicate Memo of Marks / Date of Birth / Migration Certificate.
Representation of the Candidate should be addressed to the Additional Joint Secretary, Office of the Director of Government Examinations, A.P., Hyderabad on a plain paper with the following details. a) Name of the Candidateb) Father's Namec) Roll Number, Month / Year of appearanced) Name of the Schoole) Name of the Centref) Challan / DD for Rs.80/-(Rupees Eighty only) ( DD in favour of " The Secretary to the Commissioner for Government Examinations, A.P., Hyderabad" obtained from S.B.H. / S.B.I.g) Xerox copy of Hall Ticket (if available)h) Self Addressed envelop along with Rs.5/- postal stamp.
RE-VERIFICATION CUM SUPPLY OF XEROX COPIES OF VALUED ANSWER SCRIPTS
As per Govt. Memo No.17593/Prog-1/A1/2009, dt.21.10.2010 reverification and supply of Xerox copies of valued answer scripts for 1st language and 2nd language was introduced. The fee for reverification of valued answer script and issue of Xerox copy is Rs.1000/- per subject. SCOPE OF REVERIFICATION